Cinematography: K.K. Senthil Kumar
Art: Sabu Cyril
Action: King Solomon
Choreography: Prem Rakshith & Shankar
Baahubali 2 Plus Points & Minus Points :
- Kattappa was very much interesting he was seen even better in the first version.
- MM Keeravani Music & Background Music holds the strongest feel.
- The VFX were improved than Baahubali : The Beginning. The Visual effects should be given the best thing in the movie.
- Baahubali , Devasena and shivagami characters are given the priority in the movie.
- The political drama in the second half is good.
- Rajamouli’s classy vision and conceiving of scenes, first half, interval episode, background music, characterizations and actors
- Movie slows down in second half and climax appear extended.
All in all, Rajamouli – the master storyteller has a winner again
— Firstpost (@firstpost) April 28, 2017
STORY: The movie is a sequel to 2015 release ‘Baahubali: The Beginning’ and answers the infamous question of the year, ‘Why Katappa Kileld Baahubali?‘.
In Baahubali 2, Shiva, the son of Bahubali, begins to search for answers after he learns about his heritage. Amarendra Baahubali(Prabhas) and Bhalla Deva(Rana Daggubati) are cousins raised by the same mother, Sivagami(Ramya Krishnan) who is also the reigning Queen of Mahishmati.
Amarendra is orphaned in his childhood and despite the fact that Bhalla is her own son, the Queen wants to crown Amarendra the King of Mahishmati because she feels that he has the true makings of a ruler and benefactor. Bhalla is peeved. His father and he conspire to overthrow Baahubali. And they use Kattappa(Sathyaraj) and the Sivagami as pawns in their game.
— Ramesh Bala (@rameshlaus) April 28, 2017